TURBINE ROOF VENTILATOR FOR INDUSTRIAL VENTILATION
The design of the Tornado Ventilator enables the ventilator to be activated by natural convection from the inside of the building and also allows it to be assisted by the wind outside. Wind creates a flow of air through the throat of the Tornado to enhance extraction.
Users of Tornado Turbines Ventilators continually report reduced stress and increased productivity due to a healthier working environment.
TORNADO INDUSTRIAL ROOF VENTILATOR
- Positive extraction removes heat, fumes, steam and dust.
- Improves productivity.
- Improves indoor air quality.
- Water and bird proof.
- Reduces structural damage.
- Protects stored goods.
- Human and environmentally friendly.
FEATURES OF INDUSTRIAL ROOF VENTILATION SYSTEMS:
- 5 Year guarantee.
- Can be colour coated.
- Adjustable pitch up to 45˚.
- Dampers available for winter.
- Silent, clean and effective.
- Patented bearing system.
- No maintenance and operating cost.